Survivors, This One is For You!!

I wanted to send some love to my fellow survivors today!! I was thinking today of what we are as SURVIVORS and what are some adjectives that could be used to describe us.  Well here is what I came up with and I hope that you look inside yourself and realize that all of these adjectives describe you. No matter where you are in your healing process and no matter what lies you tell you yourself let me tell you who you are!


STRONG- No matter what type of sexual abuse you suffered, you are so strong! God made you this way He won't let you be broken you are tough you survived a trauma!
UNIFIED- We are a community, a support system for one another. We all stand for one cause and that is to help each other heal from our trauma and find freedom from our pasts! 
RESILIENT- Our attackers thought they broke us down but we will recover and won't stay down they did not break us!!!
VERACIOUS- When we are truthful and honest about what happened to us our healing begins! When we are truthful and honest with the rest of world we are making a stand for all survivors out there. We bring awareness to the public about this issue and we are standing up for one another!
INSPIRATIONAL- When we speak out about what happened to us it changes peoples lives it changes each others lives. Every single one of us inspire someone that we may not even realize, all of you beautiful survivors inspire me everyday to keep going!
VICTORIOUS- We will all be victorious over our struggle and obstacle in moving on and healing. God will make sure that you overcome this He is fighting this fight for you and with you! 
ONE OF A KIND- Each and everyone of you are unique, special, worthy, and wonderful!! You may not see it but just reach out and ask God to show you through His eyes, He will show you how special you are! 
RADIANT- You may not feel this but each one of you are glowing, beautiful, and when you reach out or speak out God shines His light on you and you are beaming!! If you feel like you are in the darkness reach out to God ask Him to shine His light on you so can feel radiant. 






Remember God loves you!! Galations 2:20, "My old self has been crucified with Christ. It is no longer I who live, but Christ lives in me. So I live in this earthly body by trusting in the Son of God who loved me and gave himself for me." 


Here are some people who love you as well, sporting their teal proudly in support of us survivors!! 


Here is a photo of my sister and I's manicure and pedicure in support of Rape and Sexual Assault Survivors!! 


A closer look at my toes! :) I love being a survivor and supporting others who have survived!! 


WHEN YOU LOOK IN THE MIRROR TODAY BE STRONG BECAUSE YOU ARE ALL STRONG, COURAGEOUS, PURE, BEAUTIFUL, THROUGH GOD YOU ARE REEDEMED, YOU ARE LOVED, SUPPORTED. YOU ARE A SURVIVOR!!!!!!!!!!!!! 




**Don't forget to channel your creative side and please send your picture submissions to 4hopeandhealing@gmail.com. Wear your teal proudly!! 

Comments

  1. WoW! Thank you Lisa for words of encouragement and strength. God's presence is all in this post. I love love love the nail polish. Blessings and hugs to you dear one.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Story, My Love Letter to My Broken 16 yr old Self

Confident in God's Grace: My First Time Public Speaking!

RePost: My Story; My Love Letter to my 16yr Old Self